April 3, 2015

Good Friday!

Happy Good Friday.
Today was GOOD indeed.
Whether you 'observe' or 'remember' Christ's death, I hope it was indeed a great day.

It is a significant day in the Christian belief, something I basically never include in my blog but do indeed believe.  
Today, Good Friday, Christ died for us. A sacrifice indeed.

Wishing you and yours a very Happy Easter.
I'll be taking a blogholiday to decorate eggs, bake pies, overeat, drink too many glasses of wine, and hug my goofy little family.  Uhm, yeah, I will also be eating chocolate, and playing referee to the other's in my house who will likely be fighting over said chocolate.  
Mine! No mine! No mine!  Good grief.

Happy Easter.
xo





I promise I don't just feed my kids popsicles.
But come one…. sun = popsicles.
Embracing all the good… and sugar!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts... I love to hear from you and appreciate your feedback!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...